Stunning Villa Paloma is a brand-new luxury class property, comfortably accommodating 8 guests in four bedrooms (all ensuite) In an enviable peaceful location facing beautiful olive groves, the villa is within a 5-minute walk of the town centre, and the Old Town. The villa has lovely views at all levels – over local olive groves from the pool terrace/ground floor, and sea and mountain views on the upper floors.
The ground floor has an open plan lounge and stylish fully fitted kitchen, and the three bedrooms, ranged across the two upper floors are all a good size, & have their own ensuite facilities and private balconies, or in the case of the master bedroom on the top floor, to its own private roof terrace, complete with seating area & swing seat - the perfect place for a chilled sundowner whilst taking in the views.
All the outside spaces are well thought out, very spacious and ideal for summer living. One of Paloma’s key features is the exceptionally large pool, comprising a built in jacuzzi and separate shallow area as well as the main pool. There is also a plus a large charcoal BBQ and a table tennis table, both located on the pool terrace.
Paloma also has the benefit of a self-contained media room located underneath the villa, with 64” flat screen smart 4K ultra TV, comfortable seating, coffee table, mini fridge and pool table.
Bedroom 1 - double with ensuite shower room
This bedroom can be configured as twin beds or as a king size double. The room overlooks the pool and is accessed from a connecting door from the living area.
Comfortable open plan living area and a fully equipped kitchen/ dining area and a separate W/C & laundry area. Full floor to ceiling sliding doors connects with the pool terrace outside.
The lounge houses two comfortable three seater sofas and two arm chairs, & a flat screen TV with internet connectivity (so you can watch your favourite online channels) The well-equipped kitchen has a large breakfast bar/table with 8 seats, water cooler/dispenser, fridge freezer, built in oven, gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, and an espresso coffee machine with milk frother (so you can make your favourite coffee shop style drinks)The washing machine is located in a cupboard under the stairs, along with two drying racks, iron and ironing board. There is also a cloak room and W/C on this level.
Bedroom 2 & 3 - Stairs lead up to the first floor. There are two spacious bedrooms on this level – one double and one twin bedroom (the beds in the twin room can be converted into a king size bed if preferred) Both bedrooms have their own ensuite shower rooms, and private balconies with panoramic views, furnished with coffee table and chairs
Bedroom 4 - the master bedroom has a double bed and en-suite shower room. The room has direct access to the private furnished roof terrace, with sea and mountain views, seating area, umbrella, and double size swing seat
The outside spaces are well thought out and ideal for summer living. Outside dining area and seating set are each covered with a shady pergola. There are cushioned sun loungers and parasols on the main terrace, plus a single ‘egg’ chair. A BBQ and table tennis table are located to the side of the terrace.Very spacious pool terrace area, with pergola covered area and bar, large private swimming pool, with integrated jacuzzi, and shallow area. Roof terrace with seating set and egg chair.
The pool dimensions are:
Main pool – 11m x 5m
Jacuzzi pool - 2m x 2m
Shallow pool - 4m x 4m
(Accessed separately under the villa)
Comfortable seating, coffee table, mini fridge.
The media room has its own door, and 64” flat screen smart 4K ultra TV (with IPTV, so you can live stream all your favourite British channels) large speaker, and play station console, plus comfortable reclining seats. Air conditioned.
Points to note:
- All main rooms in the villa are fully air conditioned
- All bedrooms are en suite
- Bed linens, bath and pool towels are provided for guests
- Weekly cleaning and linen changes are provided (so if staying for 2 weeks, a mid-stay clean and linen change is provided; if staying for 1 week, there is no mid-stay clean and linen change provided)
- The pool and gardens are tended daily
- Water cooler machine
- Hairdryers (one in each bedroom)
- The coffee machine uses pods – these can be purchased locally in Kalkan
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- BBQ (charcoal)
- Fire extinguisher
- Smoke alarm
- First aid kit
- Key safe (outside the villa main gate)
- A welcome pack is provided for guests
- On street parking available directly outside the property
- Preferred changeover days for this property are Saturday and Monday, but the owners are happy to be flexible with holiday start dates where possible
- Guests are met on arrival by the Villa Manager and their team are on hand for any assistance needed during your stay
- Pool heating is available at this villa - extra costs apply. This must be booked in advance and pricing will be confirmed at the time of booking