Villa Mirage is a very welcome addition to our listings. This beautiful and stylishly presented 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom villa is in a peaceful and elevated position with panoramic views overlooking Kalkan and the bay. The villa has a fantastic infinity pool with jacuzzi section, spaces terraces and Kalkan's Old Town is a 15 minute downhill walk. This superb detached fully air-conditioned villa has been very stylishly furnished by the owners who use the villa as their winter home.
The living area of the property is beautifully furnished an L-shaped sofa, 42” LCD satellite TV, DVD player and sound system. The well-equipped kitchen features granite work surfaces, island unit and Siemens appliances, including dishwasher and a large fridge-freezer. Adjacent to the ground floor cloakroom, is a laundry room with washer/dryer and sink.
The four bedrooms are configured as follows:
Three bedrooms with a king-sized bed and a private balcony. Each of these rooms has a marbled en-suite bath/shower room with walk-in shower (one bathroom also has a bath).
One twin bedded room, with a private balcony and en-suite shower room featuring a walk-in shower.
Jacuzzi that overflows into a private infinity pool. This can be heated at certain times of the year (additional costs may apply – please ask for details at the time of booking). The spacious marble pool terrace is furnished with sun-loungers and parasols, comfortable sofa seating with coffee table, plus a BBQ and table and chairs for al-fresco dining for 8 guests. Welcome shade is provided by the unique roof design.
The centre of Kalkan village is a 15 minute walk away - this is downhill all the way, so bear in mind, it's uphill on the way back so a taxi home is a good idea.
Points to note:
- WiFi internet access is provided
- The villa has a security alarm, CCTV and 2 safes
- A water cooler is provided
- Pool towels are provided on arrival
- Welcome Pack
- Weekly cleaning and linen changes are provided (so if staying for 2 weeks, a mid-stay clean and linen change is provided; if staying for 1 week, there is no mid-stay clean and linen change provided)
- The pool and gardens are tended to daily
- The pool is salt-water
- Pool heating is available at this villa - extra costs apply. This must be booked in advance and pricing will be confirmed at the time of booking
- The pool terrace has 6 single sun-loungers plus a double one and 2 'in-pool' bean bags
- New images of the bathrooms will follow in the spring of 2022 - these are undergoing renovation over the 2021/2022 winter period
- The centre of Kalkan village is a 15 minute walk away - this is downhill all the way, so bear in mind, it's uphill on the way back so a taxi home is a good idea.This property is available from mid-June 2022 - mid-September 2022 only.
- Saturday-Saturday arrivals are preferred, particularly during July and August. Any flexibility will be at owner's discretion.
- Prices are per villa per week. Maximum number of guests is 8