Built from local stone, with marble flooring and air-conditioning throughout, Villa Alexander has been stylishly furnished and is sure to be very popular with our guests.
*IMPORTANT - the villa will have 4 bedrooms for the 2021 season, as what was the separately accessed 5th bedroom is being converted into a media / games room (with pool table, foosball table, Smart TV, X-Box, sofa and fridge) over the winter 2020 / 2021. The main house will still have x4 bedrooms (x3 doubles + x1 twin) plus a large sofa bed in the living area for the 9th + 10th guests (if applicable).
The accommodation is laid out as follows:
Fully equipped, bespoke hand-made kitchen, featuring a granite-topped island. The kitchen includes top of the range stainless steel appliances, and everything you would need for self-catering. Appliances include: electric oven, gas hob, large fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, water cooler, juicer and blender.
Open plan living and dining area with working fireplace, TV, DVD player and iPod docking station. A selection of board games, DVD’s and books are provided for your use.
A guest cloakroom can also be found on this level.
Master Suite: Villa Alexander's crowning glory is a vast top floor master suite with open plan marble bathroom with bath and walk in shower. This room features a super-king-sized bed, large sofa-bed, twin basins, tea and coffee making facilities, fridge and splendid sea view balcony.
Paris Room: A large spacious double room, with a king size bed, seating area, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and a balcony that provides stunning views over the bay.
Sepia Room: A large spacious double room, with king size bed, seating area, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and a balcony that provides stunning views over the bay.
Twin Room: This room is located between the Sepia & Paris rooms – it has an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and a sea view balcony.
Points to note:
- The villa is fully air-conditioned
- A safe is provided
- WiFi internet access is provided
- Pool towels are provided for guests’ use
- A washing machine is provided
- Cleaning and linen changes are provided on a weekly basis – if staying for 2 weeks, a mid-stay clean and linen change is carried out. If staying for 1 week, there is no mid-stay clean and linen change
- The centre of Kalkan lies a 15-20 minute walk away or a 3 minute car / taxi ride. Alternatively, a water-taxi from the Mahal Beach Club can be taken across the bay to the old town
- The 9th and 10th guests (if applicable) will be accommodated on the double sofa bed in the living area of the property